Buried in the snow? Suffering crazy freezing temps? How about treating yourself to a tropical moment... Welcome to the February Blog Hop. The Gentlemen Crafters Design Team is a group of male independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the globe, and we share what we love every 2nd Friday of the month. Make sure you check out the rest of the Design Team’s creative projects from the photo links at the end of this post.
This month I am sharing the Tropical Oasis suite of products from the Jan-June Mini Catalogue with you. Together we will make three cards of varying skill level. One will use only the stamp set, one only DSP, and the other stamps, DSP, dies, and the embossing folder. So, grab some paper, ink and stamps and join me.
BEGINNER CARD - Stamping only
INTERMEDIATE CARD - Using only DSP
- - Mango Melody card base measuring 11" x 4.25" - scored at 5.5"
- - Matte of Whisper White measuring 5.25" x 4"
- - Scrap of whisper white 3" x 3"
- - Ink: Mango Melody & Old Olive
ADVANCED CARD - Stamping, DSP, E-Folder & Die Cuts
- - Whisper White Thick card base measuring 8.5" x 5.5" - scored at 4.25"
- - Front matte piece from Tropical Oasi DSP measuring 3" x 4"
- - Second matte piece from Basic Back cardstock measuring 3-1/8" x 4-1/8"
- - Sentiment from Tropical Memories & More card pack or your own
- - Card base from Very Vanilla Thick measuring 11" x 4.25" - scored at 5.5"
- - Front matte piece from Soft Suede measuring 5.25" x 4"
- - Piece of designer paper measuring 4" x 2.5"
- - Scrap of Very Vanilla measuring approx. 4" x 5" for flowers, pineapple, sentiment tag
- - Scrap of Old Olive measuring approx. 2" x 3" for leaf die cuts
- - Ink: Soft Suede
You Could Win These Projects
If you join my Email Newsletter
program now to March 12, I will enter you in this month's draw for a set of two of the Tropical Oasis cards I made in my video. Three sets will be awarded. Congratulations to Cheryl-Lee Adie of Alberta, Pati McBride of New Jersey and Lisa Armagast of Illinois on winning the draw for one of the sets of Poppy cards from my January video. They are in the mail now - I hope you enjoy them.
Visit All The Other Talented Crafters In This Blog Hop