It's time once again for the monthly Gentlemen Crafters Design Team Blog Hop. The Gentlemen Crafters Design Team (#TGCDT) are a group of male crafters & Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world, that love to share our creative side with you on the 2nd Friday of each month. Be sure to visit all the presenters in this month's hop - links can be found at the bottom of this post.
I am in LOVE with both the Darling Donkeys stamp set (so stinkin' cute) and the Oh So Ombre designer paper from Sale-A-Bration. From the moment I saw both of these items, I knew they would go well together to make whimsical and bright projects. The Granny Apple green and Bermuda Bay colours just screamed grass and sky, and I knew I would be scene building right away. There are literally hundreds of ways to use this GORGEOUS paper - I'm still finding new ones every time I open the package, but I want to show you one quick way you can have some instant fun with just a couple small strips and a plain white card base. No fancy supplies or tools needed - just a couple fussy measurements and your imagination.
Measurements & Important Info
- - Card Base: Thick White 11" x 4" scored at 5-1/2"
- - Layer 1: 5-3/16" x 2" strip of blue Ombre paper
- - Layer 2: 5-3/16" x 2" strip of green Ombre paper
- - Whisper White paper to stamp and fussy cut donkeys
- - Inside Layer 1: 5-1/4" x 4" Bermuda Bay or Granny Apple Green
- - Inside Layer 2: 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" White
- - Sentiment tag: small scrap of White
- - INK: Memento Tuxedo Black - Bermuda Bay - White Pigment Ink
- - BLENDS: Smokey Slate - Grey Granite - Petal Pink - Bronze - Old Olive - Cherry Cobbler
- - STAMPS: Darling Donkey SAB - Mountain Air - Lovely You
- - Embossing Folder with heavy texture - I used one of the pair from Wrapped In Texture
We appreciate you taking time to visit all our truly talented
crafters in this Blog-hop. Click a name below:
Barry Selwood & Jay Soriano
Kevin Estey <= You are here
Project Photo Gallery