Welcome friends, It's time once again for the monthly Gentlemen Crafters Design Team Blog Hop. The Gentlemen Crafters Design Team (#TGCDT) are a group of male crafters & Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world, that love to share our creative side with you on the 2nd Friday of each month. Be sure to visit all the presenters in this month's hop - links can be found at the bottom of this post.
I love "critter" stamp sets, and these endearing little squirrels are just so cute, I had to have them. We live in the woods have plenty of wildlife in our backyard - it is common every day to see squirrels and chipmunks in our back yard, and this stamp set embodies their antics and personalities so well.
This set pairs so well with lots of designer series papers in the catalogue. I chose Harvest Meadow, Specialty Cork and the Beauty of the Earth papers for this card, but I can see the whimsical patterns in the Pattern Party paper working well for brighter cards as well. Measurements & Important Bits
- Card Base: Early Espresso 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
- Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper: 4" x 5-1/4"
- Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper: 1-1/2" x 4-3/4" and 2-1/4" x 5-3/4" for envelope flap
- Cork Specialty Paper: 1" x 5-1/4"
- INKS: Memento Black, Cinnamon Cider, Gray Granite, Soft Suede, Versamark
- White Heat Embossing Powder & Heat Tool
Please visit all the other truly talented crafters
in this Blog-hop. Click a name below:
Barry Selwood & Jay Soriano