Welcome friends, It's time once again for the monthly Gentlemen Crafters Design Team Blog Hop. The Gentlemen Crafters Design Team (#TGCDT) are a group of male crafters & Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world, that love to share our creative side with you on the 2nd Friday of each month. Be sure to visit all the presenters in this month's hop - links can be found at the bottom of this post.
So last month I said I love "critter" stamp sets, and what did Stampin' Up do, but create another fantastic critter set just for the holidays. The Sweet Stockings set is just so fun! Who doesn't love kittens and puppies chasing Christmas ornaments and playing with wrapping paper and bows - I had to have this set. There is so much you can do with just the stamp set, but throw in the Designer Series Paper and you've got at least five dozen cuties that you can fussy cut to build scenes with.
The obvious card design uses the three critters peeking out from the stockings, so that's the card I chose to present here for this blog because anyone could repeat this card easily, but check back next week and I will have a handful of other fun designs with just the paper, just the stamps, and a combo.
Measurements & Important Bits
- Card Base: Early Espresso 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
- Very Vanilla cardstock 5-3/8" x 4-1/8"
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper: brick: 4" x 4-1/2" wood: 5-3/8" x 3/4"
- Stockings fussy cut from Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper
- Animals and gifts stamped in Memento Black on Basic White, coloured with Blends and fussy cut.
- INKS: Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler
Please visit all the other truly talented crafters
in this Blog-hop. Click a name below:
Barry Selwood & Jay Soriano