Welcome friends, It's time once again for the monthly Gentlemen Crafters Design Team Blog Hop. The Gentlemen Crafters Design Team (#TGCDT) are a group of male crafters & Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world, that love to share our creative side with you on the 2nd Friday of each month. Be sure to visit all the presenters in this month's hop - links can be found at the bottom of this post.
Cats and fish have always been a part of my surroundings for as long as I can remember. At one point I maintained a 6 foot long salt water aquarium and the cat and I had daily conversations with the fish that within it - the cat mostly batting his paws at them and licking his lips.... So when I saw this stamp set, you know I had to have it.
There are three great images here, that are a lot of fun and cover a lot of different feelings from playful and mischievous to tendering and caring, and a good group of sentiment to match. I'm only showing the cat and fish in my project here today, but I will do another blog post shortly with some more inspiration from this set.
As I look at the stamp set again - I am laughing at the irony in the "I'll always be here for you" sentiment as the cat stares at the fish in the bowl.... little fishy better be careful - lol.
Measurements & Important Bits
Please visit all the other truly talented crafters
- Designer Series Paper: The fabulous "Pattern Party" Host Reward pg.171 Annual Catty
- Dies: Tasteful Labels
- Card Base: Thick Basic White 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
- Layer 1: Misty Moonlight 4" x 5-1/4"
- Layer 2: Plaid DSP 3-3/4" x 5"
- Layer 3: Blue floral DSP 1" x 4-1/2"
- Basic White scraps for sentiment tag and image tag.
- Basic Rhinestones
- Inks: Memento Black & Mango Melody
- Blends: Smokey Slate, Mango Melody & Balmy Blue
in this Blog-hop. Click a name below:
Barry Selwood & Jay Soriano
Rene Guenther - Off this month