Welcome friends, It's time once again for the monthly Gentlemen Crafters Design Team Blog Hop. The Gentlemen Crafters Design Team (#TGCDT) are a group of male crafters & Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world, that love to share our creative side with you on the 2nd Friday of each month. Be sure to visit all the presenters in this month's hop - links can be found at the bottom of this post.
Living in beautiful Nova Scotia on Canada's East coast, I am surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and beautiful beaches - in fact, anywhere you go in the province, you are no more than a 30 minutes drive to the water. The simple but beautiful Oceanfront stamp set makes beautiful projects possible in a flash, and it coordinates with any number of sentiment and other nature stamp sets in the Annual or Mini catalogues. I will be paring it with On The Horizon for the card I will show you today.
Measurements & Important Bits
Please visit all the other truly talented crafters
- Card Base: Thick Basic White 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
- Layer 1: Misty Moonlight 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
- Layer 2: Basic White 4" x 5-1/4"
- Sky: Pale Papaya base with sponged So Saffron
- Water: Pool Party base with sponged Misty Moonlight
- Beach: Sahara Sand base with sponged Cinnamon Cider
- Stamp Sets - Oceanfront & On The Horizon
- Embellishment: Faux Sea Glass Shapes
in this Blog-hop. Click a name below:
Barry Selwood & Jay Soriano
Martin Stone - Off this month