The holidays are here, and as all the songs suggest, they are supposed to be merry and bright
... so lets use some of those sparkly holiday papers, a little foil, maybe some mercury paper acetate and some embellishments, and make some luminaries to add a little cheer and glow to the fireplace mantle, coffee or end tables, or as place markers at your CHristmas Dinner table.
WIN THIS PROJECT!!!
If you join my Newsletter Mailing
, I'll enter you in this month's draw for one of the luminaries I made in my video. Congratulations to Betty OSteen from Eatonton GA
and Linda Grainger from Dartmouth NS
each on winning the draw for a kit to make a desktop calendar caddy from my November video. Your kits are in the mail now.
SUPPLIES USED IN PROJECT
- - One piece of card stock of your choice measuring 4" x 11"
- - One strip of velum or mercury glass acetate measuring 2.5" x (11" or 12")
- - One piece of coordinating designer/decorative paper measuring 4+5/8" x 4+5/8"
- - Coordinating ribbon and embellishments of your choice to decorate with
- - Battery powered tea light (not safe for real flame candles!!!)
Visit All The Other Talented Crafters In This Blog Hop
(we are missing a couple this month due to other commitments)
Just found you on the Gentlemen Crafters Blog hop!