I love - love - love everything about the Parisian Blossoms suite. There is so much you can do, even with just individual parts of this suite. I have a lot of other floral sets, and so I opted to get the bundle that focused on the Eiffel tower, rather than the cherry blossoms. Both are great, and I'm sure you can use your imagination to envision all kinds of projects like this with either set.
As a kid, my family traveled all over Canada and the US for summer vacations, and because a film camera was a luxury then, I would purchase postcards from everywhere we went. I have photo boxes with thousands of them, and I still like to take them out and look at them to reminisce. I knew right away when I saw this suite that it would lend itself to creating post cards, so that's just what I'm going to show you here today.
Rather than standard greeting cards, I have made three flat postcards - two are 5" x 7" and one is 4" x 6". I used the Parisian Beauty Stamp set and dies, and sentiments from Peaceful Moments. I did use the Stitched So Sweetly dies for the tags on two - I love these dies, and how they seamlessly integrate with so many other sets.
Main Stamp Sets Used: Parisian Beauty & Thoughtful Blooms (SAB)
Postcard One - 4"x6" Stamps, DSP & Die Cuts
Postcard Two - 5"x7" Stamps & Die Cuts
- - Base of Basic Grey cut at 6" x 4"
- - Matte layer of Designer Paper cut at 5-3/4" x 3-3/4"
- - Strip of Designer Paper cut at 3-3/4" x 1-1/2"
- - #3 Scalloped Rectangle (Stitched So Sweetly Dies) in Grey Granite
- - #4 Scalloped Rectangle (Stitched So Sweetly Dies) in Basic Grey
- - Sentiment from "All That You Are" stamp set
Postcard Three - 5"x7" Stamps & DSP
- - Base of Sarah Sand cut at 7" x 5"
- - Matte layer of Grey Granite cut at 6-3/4" x 4-3/4"
- - Second matte layer of Sarah Sand cut at 6-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- - Die cut Eiffel Tower from Basic Grey
- - Die cut "Amour" from Basic Black
- - Base of Crumb Cake cut at 7" x 5"
- - Matte layer of Basic Black cut at 6-3/4" x 4-3/4"
- - Matte layer of Designer Paper cut at 6-5/8" x 4-5/8"
- - Largest frame (Stitched So Sweetly Dies) in Petal Pink
- - Second largest frame (Stitched So Sweetly Dies) in Whisper White
- - Sentiment from "So Sentimental" stamp set
You Could Win These Projects
If you Join my Email Newsletter
program now to May 8, I will enter you in this month's draw for a set of two of the Paris Postcards from this post. Three sets will be awarded this month. Congratulations to on winning the draw for one of the sets of Tulip Cards from my March video. They are in the mail now - I hope you enjoy them.
Visit All The Other Talented Crafters In This Blog Hop