Event: Holiday Extravaganza
Date: Saturday, October 02, 2021, 10:00am - 10:00pm
The Treasures Stampers Leadership Team is excited to be hosting our 5th online, coast-to-coast crafting event - the Holiday Extravaganza! We'd love for you to join us on Saturday October 2nd. for a whole day of fun crafting and discovery - something new presented each hour.
Your registration for this full-day online event includes:
- 19 project presentations featuring the new "Gingerbread & Peppermint" suite of products.
- 6 fabulous Make & Takes projects that you will make with us during live instruction on Facebook.
- 6 Mini Catalogue Favourites presentations showing you more great coordinating items.
- 7 Bonus presentations focusing on one of the items from the Gingerbread Suite with a chance to WIN a package of the Wonderful Snowflakes embellishments when you join in the conversation.
- A Fun "Mystery Stamping" session using supplies you already have - with a focus on World Card Making Day.
- Access to a private FB group and event website where everything will be posted - all videos, tutorial PDFs including measurements and photos of our samples.
You have four great choices to participate:
- Get FREE event access and a Make & Take kit by ordering the "Frosted Gingerbread" bundle 156807 and the "Adorning Designs" Decorative Masks 156328, or by placing an equivalent $77.50 order from in my online store (before shipping & taxes).
- Get FREE event access by joining my team - all team members get all our events for free!
- Pay $39.95 for a Make & Take kit and online access (available ONLY in Canada!)
- Pay $39.95 CAD for online access only, available to crafters anywhere in the world!
The Make & Take projects, and most of the other projects presented at the event will all be using the "Frosted Gingerbread" bundle and the masks. Your kit will include all the necessary paper product and embellishments, but you will need stamps and ink. While "Frosted Gingerbread" is the recommended set, you can substitute another holiday themed stamp and die set you already own quite easily.
If you are unable to attend the event on the day, or all day, no worries. All the content will remain in the private Facebook group and on our event website, and be accessible at any time in the future!
Registration for options with a Make & Take Kit closes Sunday September 5. Otherwise you can register right up to the day before the event.
Registrations are now closed